Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Placenta Info! YA!


Hey gorgeous ladies :.)  Looking forward to our meeting this Friday.  I wanted to post information on a wonderful idea for those of you not to freaked out by it :.)  The link below gives you information on encapsulating your placenta.  I'll be doing this very soon myself!  It is an amazing boost especially for women who may have issues with baby blues etc.  It does wonder for your milk supply as well.  God created our bodies and gave us the most amazing hormones/organs to aid in this whole process!  I urge any of you mom's to be or future moms to check it out with an open mind ;.)  Have a gorgeous week ladies!

Amanda

placentabenefits.info


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great info Amanda! Thanks for sharing!

April said...

I've never heard of such a thing...very interesting. I'm intrigued enough to read more about it. Although I'm not planning to birth anymore babies myself, I can always pass the info. on to friends and family.

Carmel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.