

Well, we are having my hubby's bday party this weekend... as you can see, he will be 30! : )
I thought that this would be a fun way for the kids to participate in some decorating fun. They LOVED it! This is Crayola washable fingerpaint... and it truly is that washable. (And in case you need to know, that's freezer paper. Also great for wrapping presents and letting kiddos decorate! At least that's what we did when we were little.) Eddie has gotten it on several of his clothes and they always come out spotless and it wipes right off of the table! They had so much fun doing this I am thinking it is a fun project for whenever! (Although it will be getting pretty chilly here before too long for barefeet and hosing them off when we are done!)
Hope you all had a great weekend!
6 comments:
That RULES!
Carmel, great tip I will have to try that sometime.
They are getting so big. Thanks for the cute idea...I'm going to try that soon.
Great idea!
Carmel, that is so cute! The kids looked like they were having a lot of fun!
Carmel, What a good idea! I bet your kids had a ball. Your such a good Mommy!
Post a Comment