The winner will be announced tomorrow....Remember you have to be present to win! I won't be there tomorrow...sniff, sniff! BUT GOOD NEWS FOR ME...I am on my way to spend a week with my hubby on a cruise ship. Don't hate me! Have a great time without me. I will miss you all!
3 comments:
Beckie, you are too creative. : ) That is so cute. I must learn how to make this... ever think of hosting a craft night? With a cover charge? : )
I would be totally open to a craft night with a cover charge if people are open to it. I used to do that all the time at my old church. It is a little expensive for start up cost on these babies though. People could make a few if they wanted from my stuff. But in order to get started on actually making these for gifts and stuff you would probably spend at least $100. Anyway you organize it I will do it. :-)
Post a Comment