So, this past weekend all of our family (mine and my hubby's) was at our house for his 30th bday party. We decided that it would be a fun time to tell them all we were pregnant. So here's how we did it....
My mother-in-law was so busy trying to figure out why I only put 7 candles on that she didn't even notice the baby buggy for what seemed like forever. : ) (I'm sure it was only a few seconds though...) and then everyone started cheering! : ) It was tons of fun!!!!! So, we recently bought a bunk bed and refinished it so that the kids' will be sharing a room. K hasn't officially made the move, but E just loves his new bunk bed!!! And yes, I know, the pictures and stuff will have to be moved (my mother-in-law thought she had to point this out to me), but we just did get it finished and wanted them all to see the bed, so that's why nothing has been moved yet. ; )

I was thrilled to find bedding that already had the green that the room was painted in, and boy/girl! It is a twin over full so when we have company we still have a guest bed.
Anyway, hope you all enjoy MTO as much as I do! Happy Posting!
9 comments:
Hey Carmy...
Love the cake idea. Also I think that they are going to LOVE sharing a room together. My brother and I shared a room until I was in 6th grade. It was awesome! My kids would love that. Hey and you all did a wonderful job on the bed!
That cake was really cute! We're looking for a twin over double too...for the same reason. The colors are great! It was great to see ya yesterday and share your new joy!
I highly recommend www.craigslist.org, that's where we got this one. It was a little rough around the edges (I would've gone ahead and used it, especially since the kids will rough it up anyway), but my husband really wanted to refinish it. : )
I have the top bedspread for my daughters bed and I love the colors. Go Target!
Congrats Carmel! I like how you revealed the news!
Congratulations, Carmel! Sorry I missed the announcement on Friday. We'll pray for a little less bed rest for this one.
I love it! The cake was a great way to tell the news! I love the colors of the bedspreads! The room is gorgeous! Great job! And congrats!!!
Carmel, what a great way to make an announcement. Congratulations again. you did a great job on the bunkbeds.
I am catching up on the blog and WOW CONGRATULATIONS CARMEL...I was floored when I read the blog. YAHOOO!!! Love the bed, it looks fabulous! I am so impressed.
Post a Comment