Hey ladies!
I need some help. My daughter decided she would give some of her stuffed animals away. I really would like to donate them somewhere instead of taking them to goodwill. They are basically new and it would make Abby happy to know that her animals were going to a good home. If you have any ideas for me, let me know!!! Thanks!
Laura Seitzinger
3 comments:
You could try calling Riley Hospital and asking if they take used, but washed stuffed animals. The main number you could call is 274-5000 and ask for the cheer guild department at Riley
I think some counseling centers take them too...even some of the preg. crisis centers take them.
Jessie Kidwell takes toys for the children whose families come to the food pantry. She also donates them to a couple of organizations. I would be glad to take them to her.
Post a Comment