Friday, October 10, 2008

Star Craft

















For those of you who love to display photos, here is an idea I saw at a fair in August, then finally found one online. Fortunately, I saved the photo, because I've lost the website. No instructions. The top photo is what I found online and is similar to what I saw. The second one is my first attempt going from memory. They are like mini scrapbook pages on a metal barn star.




9 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my gosh Leslie I LOVE IT. I AM TOTALLY DOING THAT!

Dawn Hudson said...

Leslie, thanks for the idea. What a neat way to display our memories with style! Those would make nice Christmas gifts!

Carmel said...

Wow, Leslie, look at you! That's awesome, you did a great job!

Bobbi said...

I like your version best...I'm so doing that for the grandmas this year!

Denise said...

This is a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing, great memory.

Amanda Alvis said...

Thank you for giving me my Christmas gift idea! I LOVE it :.)

techcat said...

I want details How did you do yours? I Like it best. Those of us with little to no sleep need directions.

Anonymous said...

So neat! I want to know how to do it! Where to you get the star thing?

Leslie said...

I will be giving the star to my mother-in-law for Christmas. I got my star at Flower Factory. I'll be working on another for my mom. She probably got her star from LTD.