Monday, October 27, 2008

Cold Weather Ideas?

The weather is officially cold. I saw snowflakes today! AHHH...that means a lot of indoor time! My kids are great for playing with anything that is NOT a toy. For example, I organized their toys a few days ago. We found all sorts of long lost toys. What do they want to play with? The huge leftover sterilite container. They played in it for hours. This got me to thinking...maybe all the MTO moms could share a good cold weather idea...since, 'tis the season and all! Please share...I need all the help I can get!




3 comments:

Carmel said...

Sometimes, instead of doing bath at night like usual, we do a long "fun bath" in the afternoon before naps. The kids have extra time to play and I am nearby, but free for a while. : )

Making a fort out of our kitchen table is always fun too. I just lay a couple of our afghans over the top to create walls and we put our sleeping bags under for some padding. : )

Out and about idea... the Children's Museum is always a good way to entertain! We also like to hit the mall for a walk, play in the playground and a pretzel!

techcat said...

Your kids get sweeter looking everyday.
We have a small indoor slide that we put in the living room and they play on it for hours. They race everything down it - including M&Ms when mom is not watching.

Infarrantly Creative said...

Ummm yah I sit my child in front of the TV for 8 hours...works like a charm...ok just kidding about that. We like to do crafts. I get my stamps out and help him stamp bookmarks for grandma and pa for gifts.