Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm BAAAACK!

Hey ya'll I am home from cruising. Well kind of home. I am in Georgia right now picking up Isaac and then will be on my way home on Monday night. I am all caught up on my sleep, my eating for about a month, and spending time with my hubby. I must say after how lazy we were on this cruise it was waaaaaay overdo. I think we will try to gauge our "we-are-spent-and-need-a-vacation-meter" a little better in 2009. But if you are one of those people that have never gone on a vacation with just your hubby, or it has been a long time... MAKE TIME FOR IT! IT IS SO WORTH IT! Hugs!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice break. Do you feel refreshed?? Girl, you deserved it! We missed you at MTO. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting!

Bobbi said...

I'm such a chicken...I feel nervous leaving my babies. We've never left them overnight before. We're planning it for the very first time this summer. Am I the only dweeb? Thanks for the encouragement to plan it!

Debbie Kidwell said...

We wish we had started going away together sooner. We waited until our children were grown. Life is so busy anymore and our marriages are the base for our families. They have to be strong and intimate. It is a security to children to see that mom and dad love each other.