Monday, October 6, 2008

Amy Gee is cute!

Hey Girly-girls,
Heather Scellato and I went over Amy's and did some mommy jobs for her yesterday. You are all in for a mega treat. That is one stink'n cute baby. I got to change her diaper. She has the teeny-tinest hiney I have ever seen. I think I am in love with her little face. I know Heather is....oh and she has red hair! Heather told Amy she will do Wed dinner. Amy said her hubby gets in late on Monday and then is gone again Wed. She (Amy) is so cute. She is more concerned about getting her decorations for fall up than resting! What a woman. Try not to be sad about Amy's cute decorations. I will be swiping the "Smore Bat" in the foyer on my next visit. Heather is going to try to sneak out with some pumpkins. After her husband leaves she may need people to run errands for her. She expressed how blessed she has felt about MTO, her small group, PDO and ECG in general loving on her! I had a tear when she told me.

PS I was sad about missing Friday...thank you for the calls and emails. Also thank you Angela-fratangela for running with the ball and not making me feel guilty about staying home w/my sick girl.
PSS Praise God it was just an ear and throat infection for Grace and not Mono! She is strong and over it now. Why do doctors tell you what it might be? I have say I panicked a little on the "M" word! The doc did say Mono is like crazy right now....wash those baby's paws!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing that with us! And I am so glad you got to hold that little bundle of girl joy! Glad Grace is feeling better. See ya at the next meeting.