
Hey folks! The fam and I got some FREE pictures today :.) A wonderful photographer is trying to bulk up her maternity/belly pics! I know Beckie has a session in December. It was soooo fun! I thought I'd try and load one of the images to share. Nothing like a family picture with my big belly sticking out :.) It was a blast! If you want to check out more or see her other stuff start with her blog: detailsportraitart.blogspot.com She does amazing family/kids etc. pics! Have a gorgeous week ladies.
3 comments:
I loved the pics. I bet it is going to be HARD to pic out just 10 huh? I can't wait for mine.
Went to the website, that lady has some nice work! Your pictures are really sweet, Amanda. Your kiddos are so cute too! (Not that you and your hubby aren't.) : )
cute pics!!
Post a Comment