Saturday, October 4, 2008

FREE-B Table!


I wanted to say how much I love MTO yesterday.  It was an insight on how important it is to help each other as mothers,  women etc.   Aside from that... HOW ABOUT the resource table loaded with free stuff!  I'm not sure who put the little baskets up there but I wanted to send a picture.  They're perfect for my daughters kitchen shelves in her playroom!  Thank  you soooo much.  I also snagged a toothbrush :.)  You always need a new toothbrush!  Especially when my son some how gets ahold of mine!  Thanks again for a wonderful MTO day and the wonderful resource table.  Have a gorgeous weekend ladies :.)

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Hey thanks for posting a pic. I got the other two baskets. I have no idea where I am going to use them. If I don't find a use for them I could always donate them to Eloise's kitchen :-)

Dawn Hudson said...

I am so glad you were able to make good use of them. My neighbor gave them to me and I told her what I was going to do with them. Great idea.