Trip to the Rink

Well, we made it to the ice rink. It was a slow start as Jaycee wanted to leave 10 minutes after we got started, but both got going and ended up having a good time. Lucas even got away from the wall toward the end. We are taking Jaycee's bike helmet next time. She does not like to fall, and as most of us know, you are going to fall, especially when first learning. There were only about 20 people skating, so it was very easy to get around. It was fun!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you went. The kids look adorable. I especially like Jaycee's trim on her pants. : ) The bike helmet is probably a good idea, especially if she's afraid. Maybe it will take some of the fear out of it.
If you can find a bike helmet for me and a pillow for my bottom, maybe some padding for my knees and elbows. I could see me getting out on the ice. Or maybe Jaycee and I could drink hot chocolate in the stands. The kids look so cute.
Post a Comment