Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Women's Conference

Hey, I didn't get to go to the conference this year, how did it go????? Can some of you ladies that went share your favorite thing learned this weekend? That would be a fun post!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Hestand said...

It was my first time going and I will be there again next year. I am kinda new to the church, so it was nice to meet some of the ladies. I had so much fun! Great worship music, great prizes (even though I wasn't one of the luck winners...Bummer!!) Beth (the speaker)is so funny. The ladies that put the whole thing together did an awesome job!!! DH watched the kiddos for me during the event. Took them to Chucky Cheese (he was so brave)on Friday night. Got up and took my daughter to cheerleading the next morning for me and went shopping at the mall later that Saturday with all three kiddos. I was quite proud of the guy. Boy, Mom sure enjoyed the time away! AWHHHHH!!!

Cathy said...

That is awesome! What a lucky woman you are to have your hubby so willing to help out. Glad you had a great time at the conference. Thanks for sharing!