Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Food Lids AND the winner!!!

Hey we ran out of baby food jar lids for the nametags. I am sorry new people from last MTO meeting but you won't have a snazzy nametag like the rest of us. So does anyone have any baby food jar lids they have been stashing that they can bring tomorrow? Or can you start saving them from this point forward?

Also all entries for the bloggy giveaway have been entered. Just in case people make a mad dash to go comment crazy tonight... I thought to be fair I would close the contest right now.

There was exactly 125 entries and the winner is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

27

Timestamp: 2008-10-02 21:56:16 UTC

and if you don't show up then the winner will be....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

4

Timestamp: 2008-10-02 21:56:16 UTC

Now if you could just figure out the method to my madness then you would know who won tonight. But if you can't figure it out the winner will be announced at tomorrow's MTO meeting. See you there!

3 comments:

Carmel said...

What's with the "Random Integer Generator"... maybe I'm too tired, but I don't get it.

Cathy said...

What??? ;) Sorry, my brain doesn't work that way. Can't wait to hear the method to your madness! Hey, I was excited just to find out who won, now we have another mystery. See ya tomorrow!

Amanda Alvis said...

I have some baby lids! I'll bring em tomorrow!