Monday, October 6, 2008

Free Samples

Hey ladies!  This past Friday I called Lansinoh in hopes of some coupons and free samples.  Well I got a package today full of goodies!  I really just wanted one of those tiny tubes of Lansinoh breast cream.  That's about all I use in the first couple months.  After that it's smooth sailin'.  Those big tubes are expensive!  Anyhow... here's the list of my free items... perfect for tossing in the diaper bag!

Small tube of Lan. Breast Cream, couple nursing pads, two samples of diaper rash cream, small pack of clean & condition clothes, tiny breast cream sample, and a few breast milk bags.

Anyone interested should call their 800 number:  1-800-292-4794

4 comments:

Lisa B said...

I have a whole box of the large tubes of cream (like around 96), a new pump (I think), as well as about 1000 milk storage bags if anyone is interested in some of them. My mom received them as a donation at a place she volunteers and they won't use those items. I will bring them to the next MTO!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

i am on it. wow lisa that would be bomb!! i will definitely take some of that stuff.

Carmel said...

Holy Cow! That would be a great donation to the Resource Table! ; )

Carmel said...

Thanks for the info Amanda! My sis-in-law is due in Feb, will have to let her know!