Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Here

OK Carmel, I'm here. I know, I've been checking the blog and not finding anything new. Well, maybe if "I'm" not finding anything, I could at least post.... : )
I just want to share with you guys how grateful I am that my parents have come for a visit! They live in North Carolina so we don't get to see them much, maybe once or twice a year. Thank you God they are able to travel. Any way, I am so jealous of those of you that have family close by! Please know how very fortunate you are that you have them near and they can watch your children grow. That is the one thing I really miss, seeing my kids interact with their grandparents. I am grateful they do get to spend time together and make many special memories, I just would like for it to be more time, but I know God has a plan and His will for now is that we live in Indiana and they live in North Carolina. He is good all the time and He works all things together for good. I don't want you to feel like I'm preaching at you, just a reminder to be thankful for what we have, and if you do have family near by, make sure to thank God for them.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

See.... that was important to say! : )