Thursday, October 2, 2008

NEW BLOGGY GIVEAWAY

Hiya ladies! Ready to use this blog to the fullest? We need to comment and post, introduce ourselves, show off our kiddos, share recipes, prayer requests, etc. Well in order to get you in the mood to do this I am having a BLOGGY GIVEAWAY. I am going to bribe you to use this blog :)

This is how to enter...you will get one entry for every comment you make on someone's post and two entries if you post something. The winner will be announced at our next MTO meeting October 3rd. So stop lurking and start talking!

What will you win, you ask? A personalized sterling silver and/or copper necklace. $25-$30 value. Worth trying this blog thing out? I think so!!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome Beckie!

Bobbi said...

Thank you so much for the giveaway from the last "challenge." I'm just tickled pink!

techcat said...

pretty cute
you need to teach us how to make those.

Lisa B said...

I love these!!

Carmel said...

Awesome! I love the one you wear... need to keep up with everyone and their comments to earn entries! : )

Denise said...

Thanks for the incentives, I have never used a blog site before. Hopefully, I can pick up quickly.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

Ash said...

Trust me these are beautiful. Beckie's talent is never ending. She did not mention these are hand made by her. I wear mine daily. Look for it. My 3 Gs.
Ash

Rachel said...

Show off...I want one!

Stitches By Stacy said...

I better start commenting more.

Cathy said...

They are too cute! I agree, you need to teach us how to make them! Looks like a lot of fun!

Aimee said...

Thanks for the challenge Becky...I'm super excited about the prize!