Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who is MomE?

I am sure you said at some point who you are...but could you say it again?

I totally love my group! "Not like....LOVE!?" Can you name the movie that last line is from...huh? huh? huh?

~Rachel Long~

PS In 10 day Angela Carpy and I are gonna rock out at Alanis Morissette!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

MomE is me, Bobbi Wells...from my blog title...MomE and Loving It! Smiles!

Rachel said...

Sorry Bob-le...I still way love you more than most. For example Shannon G. that left my small group at church. She and her husband felt "called" or something to leave me and move on to be leaders...I will just have to be sad about it. (tears)Forgiveness is a virtue and sarcasm is my strong suit! (Okay so I do love Shannon too, but really how could she leave me? I blame Beckie's husband:) )

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Rachel I am so sad I am going to miss all of the funny momments you provide in my old group :(

Infarrantly Creative said...

Looks like your kids can ham it up like their momma!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Mwaaaa husband? My precious love? How could you blame that handsome face for anything? :-)

Rachel said...

In the words of Woody from Toy Story 2, "If the boot fits..." and also friends don't let friends leave other friends small groups after said friends left their small group of 5 years to join the said friends group...so there:)