Apparantly we noticed that for some reason I was not getting all of the emails when people clicked on the "Count me in" link. So I want to appologize in case someone sent me an email with a question and didn't get a response! I am not sure if that happened or not but wanted to mention what was happening. It seems that my yahoo email will not let me get an email if there is an image/auto signature at the bottom of your email unless you are already saved in my contacts. I can't seem to get it changed so if your sending me an email take off any images/auto signatures, etc.
Thanks!
Shannon
3 comments:
Was there a good turnout for the pajama party? Sorry I couldn't be there.. hubby had plans, who does he think he is? ; )
It wasn't a huge turnout - 6 of us. But we had a great time! The home theater was amazing and we each had are own leather recliner. And going out in your PJs was liberating :). We decided to watch a classic Aubrey Hepburn movie instead - Sabrina, which was cute.
Hey Shannon! Look forward to seeing you this morning!
Amanda
Post a Comment