We are always trying to eat something quick and easy, healthy, and new. Tired of the same old stuff but not willing to go gourmet!!! Anyway, ran across my Kraft recipes. This one is for Pork Chops, so easy and so good.
Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing
Canned apple pie filling
Two boxes of stove top
1 1/2 lbs pork chops
Pour can of apples in greased 13 X 9 pan
Place chops on apples
Make stuffing as directed and layer on top
Cover with foil bake 375 degrees 30 minutes uncover for 10 min more.
Quick and Easy Enjoy!!!
7 comments:
Sounds so nice and homey on a fun Fall day!
It sounds delicious. I just love the recipes from the kraft magazines and that they are free!!
OOOOhhhh, yum, that sounds really good. Thanks for the idea!
I can't wait to try this...sounds great!
Sounds great and super easy...I bought my ingredients yesterday and we are having it tonight! Thanks!
P.S. I bought my apples and stove top at the dollar store. Can't beat that.
Just Ash
I absolutely LOVE my Kraft Food & Family mag and always find great, easy recipes. I actually tried this one too and really liked it. I even added it to my recipe box. My husband wasn't too sure about it, but was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
Post a Comment