Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cobbler and Football




Bloggy giveaway!  I'm totally in.  Does responding to your comment count as a point Beckie?

Carmel... I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous that your wee ones get to run around the great grandparents home!  What a treat.  However, what stuck out to me most of all was just the word "cobbler".  Being eight months with child pretty much guarantees I could kill a whole pan of cobbler at any given moment.  Any fruit would be welcome.  

Well, we at the Butterscotch Palace (this is what we call our home)  are enjoying a gorgeous day of football.  Both our families have fantasy football leagues.  Everyone from my grandmother has been involved.  People think it's a hoot when I tell them my grandmother subscribes to the "Sunday ticket".  Yes ladies... I've even won one year!

Well I'll quit gabbin' everyones ears off!  I'm also attaching some family pics.  One of my kiddos and one of my husband and I.  Be looking for an updated family photo this November when our new little one joins us!  Prayers are always welcome for a positive and beautiful birth experience.  Same goes for all those gorgeous bellies I saw at our first MTO meeting!  How exciting.  

Have a gorgeous week!  I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you better.

2 comments:

Carmel said...

If I could make cobbler, I'd give one to you... maybe I will learn just for you! : )

Infarrantly Creative said...

Ok please tell me that picture of Ryan was after he had your snagged. Because those glasses and that get-up is SCARY!!