...they look cute but they aren't!
I am throwing out a cry for help. Our family is experiencing a chipmunk infestation.
Last year, we had Chippy the Chipmunk on our back porch steps and thought it was "oh so cute" how he would climb onto the bird feeder and share seeds with the birds. Cute.
BUT NOW THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!
Evidently, Chippy found a beautifully plump wife and is having lots of babies. YIKES! We've seen nests (in my flowerbeds, grrr) of tiny baby chipmunks. They've scared the snot out of me in the garage too. I screamed and scared them and our kids!
So, have any of you experienced this and if so what did you do to get rid of them? Please help me...I'm afraid of rodents and, cute or not, chipmunks are rodents!
If you have no clue...I hope this crazy chipmunk story at least gives you a smile for today!
2 comments:
Best advise short of posion (which is dangerous to kids and pets) remove all food - garden plants, bird feeders, trash. Most animals stay and bring friends when there is a great supply of food, but will move on when the food supply runs out.
Other than that grab the three with the best vocals and start your own musical group, Mommy and the chipmunks, make millions off their music, countless TV shows and a Movie, then move them to Beverly Hills. :)
You are so nuts...must've been those premommy hormones talking when you wrote that comment!
Post a Comment