Hello all! Hope you had a good week!
I was recently at my grandma & grandpa's and was thinking about time. I was sitting at their table with the realization that I am going to be thirty (in Jan)! How crazy is that?! I can remember playing at their house with my cousins, eating Grandma's yummy cobbler, waiting for what seemed like hours until they were done with dishes to open Christmas presents...... Now my kids are running around their house being chased by their crazy Great-Grandpa! : ) (By the way, my grandparents are only in their seventies! And my great grandparents- her parents didn't pass away until they were 98!- when I was a sophomore in college!)
Anyway, life changes in the blink of an eye, watch for the opportunities that God presents and that your children are ready for! My babies are changing everyday! Sometimes I am too caught up in the hustle of keeping house, trying to fulfill my needs as an individual, keeping up with my husband, trying to educate the children, etc. Sometimes we just need to make memories!
Psalm 1:2-3
But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season. And its leaf does not wither, and in whatever he does, he prospers.
2 comments:
Thanks for that reminder! You are absolutely right! Make those memories baby that's what it is all about!
What kind of cobbler? Oh, that sounds soooo good! Drool, drool! You are so blessed to have family close to share with...and I know you know it! Thanks for sharing your heart.
Post a Comment