Sunday, September 21, 2008

Post a favorite blogsite or website!

Bobbi gave me an idea by posting a link to the Blissfully Domestic website below. I thought we should all post a favorite site!

One of my favorite blogs that I am addicted to is http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. I got sucked into it several months ago and now love reading it. If you haven't heard of it before it is written by a Christian woman who was pregnant and found out something was terminally wrong with the baby. Well she decided to carry the baby to term anyways and started blogging at that time just to deal with her pain, etc. Well the baby was born several months ago but she still is blogging and it is really good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, be sure to read her Sept. 13 post - really good!

Bobbi said...

Oh, that is so good! Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Hestand said...

Mary Beth Chapman's Blog is so good. Just make sure you have a tissue.

http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/marybeth/

Lisa B said...

I really like this blog as well. My friend recommended it to me.