Monday, September 15, 2008

I have an APPOINTMENT!

I hadn't realized how excited I was for this Friday's MTO coming up until a weird "priorities situation" arose in our house.

Our family just bit the bullet and signed up for U-Verse with AT&T and they are coming to hook it all up on Friday.

Here's where the "freaky me" comes in! I get to thinking..."Well, what if they're early and I'm still at MTO? I could just stay home and wait. NO...my time is important!! Okay, so call and tell them to come a bit later. No, what am I gonna say...I have to go to a Mommy group meeting?" So, long and short of it, after my conversation with myself...I did call and told them I had an appointment and would not be home until noon at the earliest..."so please call my cell phone...and stick tight...'cuz ya'll do have to hook it up that day."

They don't need to know what my appointment is...right? Frankly, MTO is for this Mommy's well being...and that of her children and spouse. For that matter, the technician with find me a much nicer, calmer, happier client because of my morning appointment! So ya'll, I'll see yas at our MTO appointment Friday morning at 9:30!

3 comments:

Carmel said...

Amen sister!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Yah we are glad you are coming. I know you wouldn't miss it for the world, or At&T hook-up.

Bobbi said...

I was thinking as I re-read that it might sound a bit er, shallow but HA...at least I can laugh at myself! He ha ha! I certainly wouldn't miss it for ANYTHING...well, maybe illness.