Sunday, September 28, 2008

Headed to the hospital soon

Well, the time is finally coming to an end!!!! YEAH
I am packed and paitently waiting for my Midwife to call me and let me know if she wants me to come to the hospital now or in the morning. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we will have a healthy happy baby girl.

Please pray for a small head and a quick delivery. (and if you want to add in a quick prayer that the pain medicine doesn't make me throw up through the whole delivery like last time that would be nice also)

I hope you have a great meeting on Friday and someone please tell my small group I will miss them (Cathy's group)

Well if you need me this week I guess I will be at community hospital south fourth floor ; }

Prayers to all,
Amy Gee

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Amy...we will be praying for you and your new baby girl! We will miss you in small group...post photos when you can!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Yahhh!!!!!!! I am jealous I want to have my baby girl now. Ok well she would probably only be 1 lb. so that might now we good but I want to fast forward to January. Congrats can't wait to see if you have a redhead!

Carmel said...

Yeah! Can't wait to meet the new Baby Gee! : ) Praying for you Amy!

Cathy said...

We will miss you too Amy!
Congrats on that cute little red head! Get some rest and we'll see you soon! Still praying for you all!