Hi ladies...my first time to post here. Loved MTO last time and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's meeting. Thought I'd post a photo from summer....one of our favs was this one of the cousins...they were all on the same T-ball team this year! Abby (Laura's daughter), Travis (my youngest son), and Elli (Jennifer's daughter).
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is cutest picture. Did you blow it up all big and frame it?
I love that picture! You need to submit that to photo contests. I'm sure you could find one online!
What a fun picture! That's cool that they were all on the same team... fun times!
Did you take that with a regular ole camera? It's so neat that you can read all the names, etc. It's so bright and clear. I'm so glad to be in a "small group" with you!
I love this pic too! That is priceless! I'm glad you are in my
small group too!!
This pic brings back such great memories of softball as a kid!! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment