Carter(older) loves to dress like Spencer(younger). I wasn't sure how long this trend would last so I made them patching pajamas. I'm sad to say that the excitement lasted about a week but I still have pictures to prove it!!!
I am wanting to dust my sewing machine off and make some cute things. My husband is making me sew some cornhole bags for him since he just got done building new boards. I need a project! PJ's sound perfect. My kids need some new ones. I guess I need to go to JoAnn's, darn. I just love that place.
8 comments:
Awww...they're cute!
I love little cutie pajamas!!
Love it!
Such handsome little boys!
I am wanting to dust my sewing machine off and make some cute things. My husband is making me sew some cornhole bags for him since he just got done building new boards. I need a project! PJ's sound perfect. My kids need some new ones. I guess I need to go to JoAnn's, darn. I just love that place.
Hey I will teach you how to sew if you hubby makes me a cornhole game. I WANT ONE!!!
Stacy, (who by-the-way did not leave my small group like Shannon G.)
Those are some way cute pics. I tried to bring this book by your house...but I got confused on which one it was...I will try again Wednesday!
Rach your killing me! :)
Post a Comment