Sunday, September 21, 2008

More family blogs please!!

Ok moms now the challenge is for some more of you guys to dive head first into the bloggy world and start your family blog! I think we have about 4 moms that have blogs links on the left but it would be fun to have even more! It is really addicting! I know, I know you are already thinking "I don't have time for that"! But it doesn't take that long! I just update it every 2 or 3 weeks. Since all of my family is out of town it is a great way to keep them all up to date. Plus it is a great way for us to get to know each other better!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hestand said...

I just started my family blog and I am so excited. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Thanks for the extra push, I need that from time to time!!

http://hestandfamily.blogspot.com

Bare with me as I am still working on it!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am glad someone else took the plunge!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I just added a link to your blog on the left of our page if that is ok.

Jennifer Hestand said...

Shannon-
That is awesome!