...isn't she pretty! Amy is doing wonderfully! I had the nicest visit last evening and got to hold this sweet pink egg roll! Awww! Her Mama said we could give her an internet debut!
Isn't she beautiful!!!! When I saw her yesterday, she had her hands crossed and on her face.The little sleeves of her gown were covering her face. It was too cute, she looked like she was hiding! :) Thanks for the pic Bobbi!
Mama feels "super fine." I even questioned how "super finely drugged" she was...haha...and she said the NO MORE DRUGS is what got her feeling all better! PTL...once the painkillers wore off she wasn't sick anymore and is just plain glowing mama happy right now!
7 comments:
...and so is mama okay?
Isn't she beautiful!!!! When I saw her yesterday, she had her hands crossed and on her face.The little sleeves of her gown were covering her face. It was too cute, she looked like she was hiding! :) Thanks for the pic Bobbi!
How adorable is she?!? They change way too fast!
Oh she is so cute!! I want a redheaded baby!
Mama feels "super fine." I even questioned how "super finely drugged" she was...haha...and she said the NO MORE DRUGS is what got her feeling all better! PTL...once the painkillers wore off she wasn't sick anymore and is just plain glowing mama happy right now!
Amy is headed home on Wednesday. She sounds great!
She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment