Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blissfully Domestic Living...

I found out so much about ya'll during our speed dating. Lisa sort of stuck in my mind with her desire to GO GREEN and I came across a fun blogging/website that I wanted to remember to tell her about.

Well, I got to MTO on Friday, and remembered...a little too late! HA...so since I wanted to share with her...I thought I'd share with everyone else too!

This site is called Blissfully Domestic...it's sort of like Facebook for momma divas....but not intensely structured or populated. They have all sorts of blissfully things...aka. blissfully green living, blissfully delish, blissful buzz, creative bliss, financial bliss, blissful style, etc. It's FREE...and a big time resource and lots of fun. I've joined the book lovers, bloggers chicks, and financial bliss groups so far!

Anyhew, thought I'd throw that out there as a fun bloggy thing to check out! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool website! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa B said...

I always appreciate the green ideas!!