Wednesday, November 12, 2008




Hey folks!  Thanks for all the prayers.  We're doing wonderful at the Alvis house.  I can't wait for everyone to meet baby Owen.  Here are a couple pictures.  The one of my other kiddos is them checking out the birth pool a few days before the big birth day!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

Amanda

8 comments:

Leslie said...

He looks beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby boy, Owen. Can't wait to meet him. I'll be calling soon to see when you want meals set up. Take it easy.

Carmel said...

Awesome! Congratulations, Amanda and the rest of the Alvis clan! Can't wait to meet him!

Infarrantly Creative said...

He is gorgeous...can't wait to cuddle with him.

Lisa B said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that it all went so well. I can't wait to snuggle him and smell his sweet new baby smell.

Cathy said...

Congratulations!!! What a cutie!! Love the pic of your son and daughter in the pool! :) Enjoy your new little guy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Amanda! You have such a beautiful family!

techcat said...

Yeah!!
I can't wait to meet baby Owen. We will have to introduce him to Baby Hadley.
Congratulations to the whole family

Bobbi said...

Wonderful! Congrats!!!!