Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Check out that belly!




Alrighty ladies.... I said I would post them and here they are. The first pic is me pregnant with Eddie, funny story. This is actually the night before he was born. We bought the camera 2-5-04, I was supposed to have my first shower 2-6-04 at 6p.m..... Eddie was born 2-6 at 11:56a.m. Yeah... go figure. But at least we had bought the camera, we just didn't know that one of our test photos would be the last pic of me preggers. : )

The second is of me pregnant with Katie of course. Can you tell a difference in the pregnancies? : ) Amazing. I still can't believe how humungous (sp?) I was.

By the way, had my second appt today (will be 12 weeks tomorrow) and heard a heart rate of 150. : ) Yeah, that first hearing of the heartbeat always comforts me a little more.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You are very brave posting your pregnancy pics. I don't think I even allowed anyone to take any of me. I might have one of each incidentally. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Bobbi said...

I have a few great (literally) ones of me with Emma...but only one of me on an exercise ball with Caleb. It's funny but it makes me sad...I wish I'd been more on top of things...but hey, I was chasing a toddler! HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

OMG when I first saw the picture I thought that was you now and I was like holy moly she popped out over night!

Cathy said...

Carmel, I think you are beautiful in both those pictures!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh me-oh-my! You are still cute...it is always cuter when it is someone else's belly. LOL!