So, I've been a part of MTO now since the beginning but haven't ever posted on our lovely blog. I read everyone's thoughts and ideas, and think I'd like to throw in my own two cents. :-)
I'm the only mom who showed up on Friday. Yep, that was me. I had lost my cell phone, which I'm sure is the reason why I didn't get the news it was cancelled. That's okay. Caleb (2 years) and I went to the mall and had a grand time playing in the kid's area and buying some special Christmas clothes. Yeah!
We celebrated Caleb's birthday on Monday by having a (way too big) party with around 20 people (adults and children) present. We had a lot of fun and I was glad to do it for him! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday ladies.
PS...I find out what the sex of my baby is this week!! I'm in week 18.
I'm the only mom who showed up on Friday. Yep, that was me. I had lost my cell phone, which I'm sure is the reason why I didn't get the news it was cancelled. That's okay. Caleb (2 years) and I went to the mall and had a grand time playing in the kid's area and buying some special Christmas clothes. Yeah!
We celebrated Caleb's birthday on Monday by having a (way too big) party with around 20 people (adults and children) present. We had a lot of fun and I was glad to do it for him! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday ladies.
PS...I find out what the sex of my baby is this week!! I'm in week 18.
6 comments:
Drum roll....are ya gonna tell us???
Can't wait to hear.
Boy or Girl so exciting
Try looking in your couch. My cell phone spent a week there and was recently discovered last night. :)
Actually you were one of 3 people that showed up that morning, that I know of. Sooooo sorry you did not get the message.
I actually showed up too. didnt see the usual cars, and they saw a funeral going on so I just left :)I am so excited for you that you finally get to find out if its a boy or girl. And I am so glad everything is going to well :)
so well I mean. oops
I AM SORRY YOU SHOWED UP...it is all my fault. How about a super cool craft on Friday to make up for it?
Post a Comment