Well, I get to experience the "other side" now. Pink is on my shopping list! :-)
I even have a name already. Caitlyn Renee Fuge. Due April 29, 2009.
I hit the mall today...fought the crowds. The best deal I got was a beautiful Calvin Klein Down winter coat that regularly sells for $220. I got it for $99. AND I am in Lancaster, PA where there is NO sales tax on clothing!!!
What was the best deal you got???
5 comments:
OK, YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! : )
I haven't been on the blog in a while and the first comment I read was "It's a girl". I saw the name and thought, oh my gosh, she's not due yet!!!! Well, that's me being my goofy self! Congrats!!! And I'm sorry you lost your phone and didn't get the message about the meeting... I'm glad you made a good time of it. : )
Yeah, A girl!!!!!
I love my boys but let me tell you it is way more fun buying cute little girl clothes.
PINK is THE NEW BLACK
Congratulations! : ) It's really fun when you already have one sex to have the other! : ) And yes, it's like having a baby doll all over again! : )
I was not brave enough to go out in the crowds on Friday... so no deals here. : ( I feel like life is chaotic enough sometimes, I just couldn't bring myself to deal with that. : )
Congratulations!!! That is sooo exciting. Whether it is a boy or girl they are always a blessing. But girls are DEFINITLY more fun to shop for :) I have 3 boys so now I have to wait (a very long time) and hope I get a girl grandchild to dress up. lol
Congrats on the pink. I am excited for PINK in January. And I have no deals to talk about (this is Miss Deal Queen herself talking) I love sleep too much.
Post a Comment