

Well, I finally made myself get the kids' pillows done. I haven't had my sewing machine out for over a year. : ( I actually did these by myself. I've done pillows before, but had some help with the measurements and stuff. For those of you who sew I know this is simple, but hey, I am a beginner. : ) The only other thing I've made was some goofy project in 7th grade home ec!
Hope to see your smiling faces at MTO tomorrow!
3 comments:
They look very nice! I like making pillow covers. It really makes a bed look nice! I have to recover some of my daughter's pillow soon. It is on my "To Do List". LOL
Great Job! They are nice! I hope I can do as well as you when I try to redo my sons bedspread. I haven't sewed anything big since the 7th grade either. I may have to go the no-sew route.
Good job Carmel!!!! They look great!
Post a Comment