This is going to be fun so you don't want to miss it! Plus I REALLY need a girls night! And I may need a ride too since I have no car now!!! (See post below). So since you guys feel sorry for me you can fight over who will give me a ride :). Just click the link on the right to RSVP if you are coming.
Shannon
4 comments:
i am going. i can give you a ride if you need one. where do you live?
Thanks, fortunately Beckie is letting me use her extra car right now so I don't need a ride! But I am glad you are coming!
Have a great time everyone. Our small group is coming tonight so I can't make it.
I would love to come but DH is at the firehouse tonight and I am without a babysitter...hope you all have a FABULOUS time!
Post a Comment