Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Shannon you are not alone...have hope!
On Monday in the overnight my van was broken into and they took my planner...although they weren't smart enough to get the good stuff out of it. They also took my Bible and trashed the inside of the front seat. They got my garage door opener too. They didn't steal any of my Christian CDs though?!?! They through my stuff in the bushes and were general jerks. But get this the Johnson county Sheriff called and they have got all my stuff back! I have to go at 1:00 on Friday to fill out the paper work. They got 16 cars in my hood that night. Keep the faith Shannon...they might recover your stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How bizarre. When we were in South Bend (where my in-laws live) for the 4th this year our van was broken into. Go figure, the one time I forgot to lock it. : ( They stole our pool bag (retards, it was full of pool toys and our Y ids) and Ed's cell phone. They ditched the pool bag (I'm sure after realizing they only had pool squirties and swim diapers) and ditched his cell phone cover.
Luckily we had an old cell that Verizon switched his service to. The only thing they did was rack up a bunch of charges for ringtone/ringback tones!!!!
They hit a bunch of cars in that neighborhood that night that were unlocked and left all of the doors open. So as not to wake us we figure.
I think it's goofy they stole your Bible, but not your CDs. : )
Hopefully they didn't damage your stuff.
Freaky...My gas tank was siphoned (sp?) while I was grocery shopping in Walmart a month or so ago. I didn't say a lot about it...cuz I figured it freak everyone out...but man...this is nutsiness! Three other minivans were sucked dry too! Get locking gas caps if you don't already have them. I guess, with lower gas prices that might not happen so much anymore! Poor Rachel...poor Shannon!
Wow I can't believe all of these crime stories around here!!! That is crazy about the gas getting stolen!! I guess the criminal are getting more desperate in this economy! We all need to be on high alert, especially with the holidays coming!
I'm sorry your van got broken into! So glad you got your stuff back! That's amazing!
Post a Comment