Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey ladies!  It looks like things are getting started with labor :.)  Please keep us in your prayers.  Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture sooner than later.

Amanda Alvis

ps. Beckie... My sister-n-law is now home from out of town!  Thanks for offering your services for a sitter while she was gone.  It really gave me a peace to know I had that support there!  You are the best!

5 comments:

Lisa B said...

Hope things are going well. We look forward to hearing how great things went and seeing pics of your sweet baby!!

Carmel said...

Yeah! Praying for a fast and easy labor and delivery!

Cathy said...

I'm praying for you and that all goes well!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Praying for a girl right? LOL! Can't wait to see him or her. Good luck I hope your birth experience is everything you wish it to be.

techcat said...

Prayers are going out to you, your new bundle of joy be it boy or girl and your family. Sure hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear about it and see some pictures.