Sunday, November 2, 2008
Hands and Feet
As many of you know I started like the coolest job ever. God has been in it from the beginning and he still amazes me with the exciting things I see happening. The most exciting part to me is that it expanded the people that I can share Christ with on a daily basis. That being said I have a request / service with which y'all could help. I have 2 families that have nothing. I am mean not even a place for the babies to eat. We know that if we meet the physical needs of a person they are much more likely to listen to the gospel and/or accept our love. I have ask several people close to me if they have any 24 month or 2T winter clothes they are wanted to get out of their home to give them to me. I have gotten a little. Now I am beggin the big guns! Also if you have any 3T summer clothes I will wash them and put them in a tub for her for next year when I won't be with her anymore. You know, this one family is not only far from Christ they are miles away. Get this though, there are two things on their walls, a picture of their kids and a picture of Jesus. They have lots of other people that come to their home from the state, I want them to see the difference in me. If you have it and you want it out of your house, I will come and get it and take it to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
do you need boy or girl stuff???
I have a changing table, but that is about it. I give most things away as I go. Can our group adopt the family for Christmas?
It is girl stuff I am looking for. I can ask them about the adopting for Christmas part.
Post a Comment