The Southside Parents of Multiples (www.sspom.org) is having their kids' sale again!!
March 7, 2009
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The Gathering Place
It's a GREAT sale! I go to each one and buy the next season's clothes for both kids. I bought all of their clothes (including 2 pairs of shoes for Eddie) for the fall/winter last October for around $80!!!!!!! Can't beat that! They have everything you can think of... clothes, shoes, toys, yard toys, pack n plays, maternity.... etc.
3 comments:
I am so there. You forgot to tell everyone how people practically camp overnight there to get the first dibs on everything. And how women will rip your hair out for a gymboree outfit. LOL!
I haven't had anyone fight me over anything. You are right though... Mom and I usually get there around 7:15 or 7:30, but there is always a line even before we get there... I figure the Lord will provide what I need and He always does! : )
I do strongly suggest to everyone though that you bring something to carry your stuff in as you look otherwise you will be weighed down! We always bring laundry baskets, they fit under the racks and scoot easily!
Also I have a both there for my clothing line on clearance!!
Post a Comment