Monday, February 23, 2009

Ultrasound update

Hello! I want to thank all of you who have been so sweet to let me know you're praying for us and thinking about us! : ) I have been so blessed by it!

I had another U/S today and the dr said everything looked the same. She said that b/c of this and the fact that the ped kidney dr wasn't too concerned either, they would wait and not do another u/s until about 32 weeks (I'm 25 tomorrow). I was really happy to hear this as she is usually pretty cautious when she needs to be.

Praise the Lord and I keep praying that everything will either continue as is or that it (meaning God really) will resolve itself. : )

Thanks again!!!!!!!

p.s..... I want to echo the THANK YOU to the MTO leaders for a fun and relaxing time on Friday! I've never had a massage before and thought even just the 10 minutes was FABULOUS!!!!!!! Thank you too, to Stacie for her presentation of the MK products. Although I felt a little silly (those at my table can testify) doing the facial yoga, it was still fun! : )

A note to those who don't do things for themselves enough... I find that even little things (ie. shaving your legs, painting your nails, napping for 20 minutes) done throughout the week can really give me (as a mommy, woman and wife) a boost. It's not just for you.... my hubby can testify to that too!!!! : )

3 comments:

techcat said...

You are a wise woman. I agree I always feel better when I have had the Amy time in the morning to relax listen to my tunes and do my hair and make up. It is kinda an energy boost.
ALSO YEAH ON THE BABY NEWS!!!!! I keep praying for all to go well. Thanks for the update.

Cathy said...

Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear things are so far the same. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I will keep you and your precious baby in my prayers!