Thursday, February 12, 2009

A HUGE Sale!!

A little birdy (the owner) just informed me that the entire Imagination Station in Franklin is going to be 20% off for the next 5 DAYS!!!! Holy Cow!!!! And it gets better. The entire Baby Boutique section is going to be 50% off!!!! I was so excited b/c I had my eye on several things for Katelyn's room and just hadn't bought yet. SOOOOO incredibly glad I waited. She went ahead and gave me the discount today when I was in there. What a great gal! Also, the entire clearance section is no longer 50% off, it's 75% off!! Whoo hoo!! Have fun!!

1 comment:

techcat said...

Thanks for the insight, I took the boys down there for a special treat since they did so good at the Dentist. No cavities!!!!!!

Sadly Larry and I did not get anything our appointments did not go so well.