Hello! : ) I am looking to do something in our playroom/great room/homeschooling and I need some help. If any of you have done something that you are loving and would like to share some ideas that would be great. (Any ideas on cost saving would be great too!) I am looking at painting and possibly an area rug of some kind that obviously needs to be pretty durable/easy to take care of. I have been to a few websites... Rosenberry Rooms, Land of Nod, Playtime Carpet and Flor. I just have a hundred ideas floating around in my head and need some pictures or ideas that have worked for someone else. Thanks for your help! : )
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am looking forward to Friday! I am in need of some fun! : )
My sister-in-law had their first baby this weekend. Her name is Ella Marie, born on Feb 14!!!! 8 lb 4 oz and 20 1/2 inches! She has super cute fuzzy dark hair. I am about 3 1/2 months away, but I can hardly wait now after holding that baby! : ) If I had been thinking (since she was due any minute and we were up there for a visit) I would have taken my camera... but since I didn't I am waiting for my MIL to email me some pics and I will post one! Was so cute to see my BIL with his new baby girl. : )
1 comment:
I am in the middle of two projects. Katelyn's room and our church nursery, but I would love to help you! What is your color combination? And how big is your space? Send me pics. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing this kind of stuff!!
sjfuge@hotmail.com
ps...I didn't know you homeschool?!?!? Cool!!!!
Post a Comment