

My baby turned 5 yesterday! : ) I can hardly believe it. I heard an older mom at our church say, "While you're in it it feels like it is going to last forever... the wiping noses, cleaning messes, etc. But one day you wake up and they are leaving for college and it's over." I know we are no where near college, but wow... how the 5 years have flown by. : )
2 comments:
I can't believe he's five!!! That mom in your church is right...
Samuel is a senior this year and that is exactly how it feels! It seems like just yesterday he was turning five. OK, now don't tell him I told you this, he was strong willed and it took A LOT of my energy to stay on top of what he was doing, into, or how he was acting. To say the least it was frustrating and I would be impatient at times.OK, many times ; ) You think you (and he) will never make it through, but you do and then you think, where did all that time go? Enjoy the good times with the bad.
Austin says "Happy Birthday!" Great job on the cake!
Post a Comment