So I was thinking we should do something different for Mom's Night Out in April and was thinking either a Paint Your Own Pottery Night, Game Night, or Movie Night. For Movie Night I was thinking we could watch Fireproof? I haven't seen it yet. Or any other movie suggestions are welcomed.
Place your votes!!
6 comments:
My vote is game night
I LOVE game nights!!!
I vote games too. Maybe snacks can be involved? Simple ones of course. : )
Sounds like game night it is! And yes definitely food involved!
I would LOVE a game night :)
I am all for game night, but here let me through a new question out there - Can we have it any other time but the week before the 18th. Wedding weekend for my best friend and it is looking like she is going to need a lot of support.
Post a Comment