I could still cry over the fact that I missed last Friday's MTO. I was most looking forward to this one. Hopefully you all loved Sarah and were motivated to put some of her great tips into practice. While you girls were learning how to spruce up your homes for cheap I was at the hospital (again!). This time I decided to get my appendix out. Yep, you heard it right, I had an emergency appendectomy on Friday. I was thinking maybe I could just pop a bunch of Excedrin and make it to the MTO meeting. But then the rational part of my brain took over and we went to the hospital instead.
I am super sore. Breastfeeding has been a tad difficult (trying to prop Kayla on my very tender belly has proved challenging). But we are surviving. Thank you Jesus my mom was in town. I would have been a wreck leaving a two week old with anyone else. But knowing she was here to take good care of my baby made it easier. Anyway I just wanted to let you know what was going on with me. Thanks for your prayers.
3 comments:
Do you think you're through with the hospital visits for a while? And what kind of excuse is that for missing MTO anyway? : ) Hope you recover quickly! Amazing how the Lord provides sometimes!
We missed you as well at MTO!! Hopefully your are feeling much better and enjoying time with your mom.
I am so glad you had someone to help you out! I hope you have a speedy recovery. I really enjoy reading your blog with all your crafty ideas.
Post a Comment