Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shower gift?


Hey there! I was sorry I missed last Friday's MTO. My little fam was in Pennsylvania visiting the in-laws. Good times. My sister-in-law is getting married in June and I am a bridesmaid, while Caleb is the Ring Bearer. The cost of travel, shower planning, bmaid dress, shower gift, wedding gift is ADDING up!!! Can anyone send me a really cute shower gift that would be economical (around $25) and interesting.


I do remember (I think it was Julie) someone showing the towel bags around Christmas time. Can I get a tutorial on that? Or can you bring it to the next MTO so I can see it again.

Have a great day ladies!


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Shelley! We missed you! Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting! Sorry, no ideas, just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! Have a great week!

Infarrantly Creative said...

You could frame the wedding invitation. I have seen that done before and thought that was cute. Let me know if you want some examples I can find them for u.