| Many of you have already heard about this I am sure but I have finally just gotten into it. Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching the web. So instead of going to Google for searching you go to swagbucks (or download their toolbar which is what I do). I make about 50 points a day. Once you get 450 points you can turn that in for a $5 Amazon credit. There are other prizes too but the Amazon gift certificate is the best deal. I shop Amazon a lot so that is what I use it for. If you decide to sign up here is my referral account. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/beckientim Also I am a huge fan of the site Mypoints.com which is a reward site that offers you free stuff for reading emails and making purchases. I usually click and read emails all year and then exchange all my points in at the end of the year for Christmas. I usually have between $100-$150 worth of gift cards at the end of the year. Email me at tnbfarrant@yahoo.com if you want to sign up and I will send you a referral link. That way I get credit. Also there is a website called Shop At Home. This isn't a huge moneymaker. But whenever I purchase something online I always check here to see if they offer a rebate. Many times they offer 10% back if you go through them. Once you get $20 back they send you a check. Here is my referral link. http://www.shopathome.com/?IAFCG=Gz0VMSXo+dYy5VXlqWMG1w== Have a great day! Beckie |
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Online Reward Sites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment