Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Loving these book shelves!

I have been eyeing all kinds of book storage (Beckie made a great Pottery Barn knock-off last yr I think), and just came across this one today. I LOVE IT! I think one of the reasons I like the books facing out (as with Beckie's too.... I LOVED Beckie's too : ) ) is b/c you can see the cover. Illustration is one of the main factors in what books I pick up. So in my opinion, having the covers facing out doubles as art! : )

Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas break! Looking forward to getting out of my house Friday! : )

Homeschoolers don't leave the house after their Cmas break and this momma might break if she doesn't get a break! Hahahahahahahahah! (ps.... pls know that I do know I am a dork.) : )

UPDATE.... oh my goodness... I still haven't figured out how to do a link... so, so sorry....you are gonna have to copy and paste. : (
http://raisingolives.com/2009/07/raingutter-book-shelves-tutorial/

No comments: